If you’re thinking about buying Florida property, maybe you’ll want:
- Some of the running costs covered by short-term rentals.
- A home away from home for your family – high quality accommodation, with space to relax in comfort and privacy.
- A retirement home for the future bought at today’s prices.
- Diversified investments, by including “bricks and mortar” as a safer option than others.
Whatever your motivation, here are some questions you should answer before committing any hard-earned cash:
- Is it better to buy a new or re-sale property?
- What type of property would best suit my needs – a detached home, a townhouse or a condo?
- If I want a new house, how will I be able to find the best builders?
- Location is everything, so how do I find the best one for me? How can I find the areas that will enjoy the most price appreciation?
- Will I be able to get enough short-term rentals and how believable are the claims of “guaranteed income” offered by some real estate businesses? (This is important enough to recommend straight away that you click here: Guaranteed Income Property for more information).
- What are the total costs of running a vacation home? Can I find some real examples?
- Do I need a property management company to look after my home when I’m not there and where can I find one?
- The Internet is an incredible resource for finding out information but how credible is that information?
Buying property anywhere is a big life changing decision and making the wrong decision can have massive consequences. That’s why we are here to help. As Licensed Realtors, we can help you to answer these questions and make the whole process as stress free as possible.
Click here: Florida property buying process to read more about how things work.