Planning to buy a Central Florida home and you’re experienced enough to deal with the buying process?
Then you may feel that you don’t need the services of a Realtor and we completely respect that point of view.
On the other hand, there are many benefits that working with a Realtor (as your Buyer’s Agent) brings:
- Knowledge of local market conditions and prices and how things work in the Florida system.
- Professional advice for free, because in the Florida system, a Buyer’s Agent receives a proportion of the Selling Agent’s commission and doesn’t charge anything to the Buyer.
- Identification of all properties listed for sale by any Realtor in the area: all of these properties are on one common computer database that all Realtors have access to (the Multiple Listing System “MLS”).
- Highlighting of the top properties for sale matching the client’s needs and representing value for money.
- Time saving, by the Realtor scheduling viewing times for suitable properties and then driving the client to each one in turn. This allows more properties to be viewed in a shorter time.
- Experience in negotiating contracts, providing advice on whether sellers or buyers are being realistic.
- Preparation of a written offer on the buyer’s behalf, using a State-approved standard contract.
- Advice on how to deal with any counter-offer.
- Recommendation of points to be negotiated in the contract.
- Assistance in procuring the required specialists, such as home inspector, title company, finance company, and so on.
- Guidance on how to proceed to bring the transaction to a successful closing.
We hope that this gives you at least a little insight into how a Realtor can help you, but if you need any further details, click here to complete the Inquiry Form.