Formosa Gardens is a Central Florida community where the builder “got it right”.
At the time the community was conceived, more than ten years ago now, the properties made available were a radical departure from the type of second- and vacation-homes typically on offer at the time, because American Heritage, the Formosa Gardens builder, had decided to offer home sites that were larger than anything else around at the time and the floor plans were equally larger and grander than any that the competition supplied.
But even though they were considered by some to be too expensive at the time they were built in the late 90’s/early 2000’s, the homes have weathered the recession storm better than most in the Central Florida area and property is in high demand. And even though other Kissimmee builders have placed more emphasis on larger homes in the last couple of years, Formosa Gardens vacation homes still have a special look and feel compared to anything else.
Why? Well, owning or living in Formosa Gardens brings with it many lifestyle benefits, including :
- Lots are one-third of an acre, so residents have more space to live than in other communities in the area
- Proximity to the Theme Parks and shops/restaurants is great (five minutes to a host of restaurants, not many more minutes to Disney), yet homes are shielded from the tourist bustle when you return to the community
- The gated community provides added security
- Homeowners Association Fees are low compared to other upscale communities
- The majestic homes and equally gorgeous pools are irresistible, whether you are an owner or a short-term renter seeking to enjoy the Florida lifestyle to the full
The overall effect is that the community feels far more calm and understated in comparison with some of the newer locations that have followed on, for example, those that have included a club house, a gym, community pools and more in an effort to stand out. Formosa Gardens has a unique style and presentation compared to other places in the area, something that you see as you first drive in, past the large homes and impossible-to-describe pool areas, and the magic stays with you as you drive round and see the variety of homes and excellent locations. You just have to see the place to appreciate it fully. It’s hard not to fall in love with it!
So if you want to know more about the enjoyment and rewards of owning a home in Formosa Gardens, call us on 001-407-908-8023 (Chris) or contact us via this on-line form.